Our client is a well known medical device manufacturer and they have production plant near Wuxi, China. Due to business expansion,
We are seeking for a MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTION MANAGER to station in china.
- Develop and implement daily production schedules and builds.
- Oversee manufacturing personnel, schedule tasks, provide leadership, and conduct employee evaluations.
- Develop, apply, and review documentation consistent with ISO/cGMP requirements.
- Develop, monitor, and adhere to timelines for assigned projects.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, QSR, and FDA regulations.
- Communicate in writing and/or verbally project updates, problem descriptions and resolutions and other issues with engineers and senior management.
- Assist R&D/engineering team as required.
- 8+ years of medical device experience and/or regulated environment experience.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of ISO and cGMP standards.
- Work successfully with different functions and all levels of the organization and between sites.
- Work independently to accomplish short and long-range projects, anticipate likely needs, and recommend actions with minimal direction.
- Ability to work independently to resolve complex issues.
- Station in China
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.