Our client is a reputable law firm with global presence.
We are now seeking for a CLIENT & MARKET DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR (2-YEAR CONTRACT).
- Coordinate and support the pitching process
- Support strategic development of practices, clients and sectors
- Ensure delivery against agreed client and market development plans
- Carry out market research as instructed
- Coordinate submissions to the main legal directories and advise practices on promoting their capabilities to these directories
- Degree holder in marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and prioritizing skills
- Proactive, independent with positive and can-do attitude
- Strong proficiency and accuracy in English and Chinese (including Mandarin) with strong writing skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.