Our client is a well known developer and their business include property development & financial investment. To further enhance their Procurement function in the business, they are currently hiring a Commercial Manager (Senior QS Manager) to look after different development project.
We are seeking for a Senior QS Manager - Maintenance Project Procurement.
- Coordinate with Project & Maintenance team to develop the long term procurement plan.
- Establish a strategic system to ensure the purchased items meet with quality expectation & best value.
- Review contract's measurement, valuation and cost control
- Lead the team to prepare all aspects of past contract quantity surveying works for up coming projects
- Responsible for tendering, procurement, payment certification and variation submission
- Bachelor Degree holder in Quantity Surveying, facility/property management, or related discipline;
- At least 10 years of solid experience in professional quantity surveying practices in developers, consultants or contractors
- Good experience in preparing estimates and cost studies for development appraisal of projects
- Strong knowledge of Engineering Project sourcing and procurement
- Possess a good network and excellent relationships with the sub-contractors and business partners
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.