Our client is a reputable financial institution.
We are now seeking for a COMPANY SECRETARY to serve their Boards and senior management.
- Act as the key advisor for Boards and senior management and the first point of contact for all non-executive directors
- Handle company secretarial and corporate governance matters
- Liaise with business unit heads
- Organize and meetings for Boards and Committees; draft agenda and prepare minutes
- Degree holder in Company Secretary/ Legal/ Corporate Governance or related discipline; with postgraduate degree is highly desired
- Member of HKICPA/ HKICS
- Minimum 10 years experience in company secretary roles, ideally from financial services/ insurance/ listed companies; named company secretary experience is highly preferred
- Detail-minded, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.