Our client is a leading conglomerate based in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a COMPENSATION & BENEFITS MANAGER.
- Responsible for full spectrum of C&B functions for over 3,000 headcount in Hong Kong and APAC regions
- Manage annual C&B exercises; salary review, bonus review, benefits review, pay structure, allowance schemes
- Deliver C&B programs, data analysis and reports for managements to review
- Handle salary bench marking survey, forecasting and budgeting regarding on cost and suggestions
- Review, implement and revamp C&B policy and procedures and also expatriate's benefit schemes
- Work closely with senior managements regarding company's annual performance process
- Support in HRIS implementation and UAT testing
- Participate in ad hoc projects / duties as required
- Degree holder Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant HR experience in compensation & benefits sector, preferably experience in sizable companies
- Good knowledge in HK labour ordinance, other countries labour law knowledge will be a plus
- Independent, energetic, hands on, detail minded and strong numerical sense
- Proficient in MS office applications, PeopleSoft and other HR systems
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.