Our client is a recognized developer with strong project pipelines. Deep-rooted in Hong Kong, an opportunity has arisen for construction professional to join their team.
We are now seeking for CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (NEW BUILD).
- Work closely with project management team to ensure construction progress, quality, budget and time.
- Responsible to prepare scope of works for the selection of consultants for structural and geotechnical works
- Monitor and advise on construction planning, programme and workmanship.
- To provide structural advice and carry out schematic study on various structural options for the development of initial design
- Ensure the quality of structural works and control possible variations during construction stage
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Degree in Structural/Civil or equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years' in building / construction industry with at least 6 years site supervision and management experience
- Good leadership, site management and communication skills.
- Proven Track record with New Build Projects.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English.