Our client is a well known local developer and they will have new project coming up soon.
We are seeking for a CONSTRUCTION MANAGER-CLIENT SIDE
- Oversee all aspects of the building process, working closely with engineers and architects to develop plans, establish timetables, and determine labor and material costs.
- Responsible for ensuring the project is completed on budget and within scope
- Overall project planning, distributing resources, time management, risk management, creating benchmarks, managing the budget, managing staff, and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Perform risk management ncludes identifying and responding to potential issues throughout the life of the project to minimize potential negative impacts and help ensure the safety of the workers
- Degree in a relevant area, such as building engineering, architecture studies, civil engineering, construction management, construction engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years construction management experience
- Relevant Professional qualification is an advantage
- Knowledge in construction risk management
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.