WHO WE ARE?
Hillman Ross is one of the fastest growing Asia centric executive search firm covering a board range of industries and sectors including Accounting & Finance, Banking, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Sourcing & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Insurance and Life Sciences.
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way. We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future. Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.
YOUR CAREER AT HILLMAN ROSS
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant or Senior Recruitment Consultant to join us. We identify talent for fortune 500 companies Local MNC and everyone in-between. You will be working with a team of high achievers and learning what it takes to be a successful recruiter.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
- Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career with uncapped earning potential within the corporate world?
- Does recruiting professional for fortune 500 companies excite you?
- Are you an intelligent individual that can identify key talent for client to grow its business?
- Are you ready to meet different professional in your daily life?
- Are you ready to be in the recruitment market focused on a range of strategically important resourcing issues for client?
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
Source and screen potential candidates from various platforms to meet clients' requirements and expand company's internal database
Provide job consultancy to candidates, introduce job opportunities, negotiable salary package and provide perfect match between candidates and vacancy requirement
Manage the entire interview process, including interview arrangement and preparation, and provide client's feedback to candidates
Manage candidates in the offer stage and maintain good and long-term relationship
Sales target to achieve for an attractive monetary award
WHO WILL QUALIFY?
- Degree holder, preferably overseas-educated
- Senior Consultant with minimum of 5+ years recruitment consultancy experience or minimum 6+ years corporate sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mind set; commercially savvy
- An excellent command in both verbal and written English
- Effective and efficient interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently under high pressure
- Proactive disposition to create new idea and think outside the box
- Last but not least…. You will enjoy a fun and dynamic working environment
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.