Our client is a leading blockchain financial services and technology company with strong client base and competitive products. Due to business expansion, a content writer/ copywriter is needed to join their growing team with attractive package and accelerated career progression.
We are now seeking for a Content Writer/ Copywriter - Financial Services (30-45K)
- Work closely with the CMO and marketing managers to identify editorial needs
- Collect information from various subject matter experts ("SME") within the firm to develop different types of content including leadership, press releases, blog posts, social media posts and marketing materials
- Leverage the knowledge of SMEs and yopur own individual marketing and editorial skills to make each piece of content on-brand, relevant, differentiated, thought-provoking, and actionable.
- Responsible for handling the content calendar and the end-to-end approval and distribution process of content
- Bachelor degree or higher with 5+ years of writing experience, with understanding of fintech, financial industry, investment and blockchain preferred
- Superior writing and editorial skills in English, marketing/copywriting experience a plus
- Displays a reporter-like tenacity to react to market events, generate high-quality content under tight deadlines, within hours or next day
- Demonstrates ability to turn complex technology subject matters into compelling stories that effectively promotes the firm's capabilities, engages the target audience, and drives the desired actions
- Strong interviewing skills; demonstrated ability to synthesize various viewpoints and translate those views into thoughtful marketing and educational pieces
- Passionate about creating client engaging content and keen on evaluating content impact for continuous improvement
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Process-driven, attentive to details with proven experience of managing content production processes
- Highly flexible; comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing deadlines and minimal supervision
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.