Our client is a globally well-known financial service provider. They are now looking for a Contract Manager to join their team to support their operations in Asia. If you are a seasoned legal professional with 5 years in-house experience reviewing contracts and agreements, we are looking forward to hear from you. This is a regional role with a chance to work with variety of professionals.
We are now seeking for a CONTRACT MANAGER (40-50k)
- Report to General Counsel
- Review and draft a broad range of commercial agreements
- Research on laws and regulations in different markets
- Translation of legal documents (English <> Chinese)
- Possess University Degree
- 3-5 years similar in-house legal experience within sizable companies or private practice
- Strong knowledge in contract laws
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong commercial sense and with critical thinking
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility;
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jacky Cheung +852 2986 1995
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.