Our client is a sizable conglomerate with prestigious portfolio and dominant presence in the region. Due to its expanding project pipelines, there is an instrumental role in joining the contracts and commercial management division.
We are now seeking for Contracts Manager.
- Leading the team of professionals to offer technical and contractual support and advice and auditing functions
- Conduct cost planning and control, cost analysis and cash flow monitoring on projects.
- Review and analyze procurement need and develop procurement and contracting strategies
- Manage the procurement and tendering procedures including the specifications and documentation
- Establish best practices for business processes, internal control and regulatory compliance
- Closely liaison with stakeholders and monitor the vendor performance to ensure the smooth project pipeline
- Tertiary educated in Quantity Surveying, Technical Services or related discipline
- At least 10 years of solid quantity surveying and project management experiences
- Professional qualifications such as HKIS and RICS is highly preferred
- Excellent proven track record in people management is an advantage
- Excellent technical know-how on overseas market is a plus
- Excellent communications and presentation skills is essential
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.