Our Client, A Luxury Retailer Group, is looking for Corporate Communication Manager.
- Create and implement the company communications strategies and support projects in its efforts to build the brand and represent its positioning
- Build up and maintain relationships with both external and internal parties
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner and ensure communications consistency
- Plan brand and corporate development to roll out internal communication channel for new region and also engagement campaigns to drive engagement and create a sense of shared purpose that is relevant to the working lives of all employees
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications or PR
- 5 years working experience in Corporate Communications/ project management
- Proactivity, independent and the ability to meet deadlines
- Detail-minded, strong ability to multitask and work well under pressure
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.