A Technology Company is seeking for a talent in Corporate Communications to cope with their fast growth in business.
We are now seeking for a CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- Plan and execute communication strategy to help promote the brand image and achieve business goals.
- Organise and implement effective external communication programmes including media interviews, press conferences, and press conference.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders especially to serve C level to formulate and implement communication project.
- Crisis managment and edit communication materials including press releases, annual reports etc.
- University degree or above in communications, journalism, translation or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in corporate communication, media relations etc.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- Presentable and strong in analytical skill.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.