This is a newly created position sitting in the Asia-Pacific headquarters of a highly reputable healthcare business specializing in medical devices and medicine.
To meet the demands of a growing business, they are now seeking for a Corporate Finance Manager, Asia-Pacific.
- Report to the Vice President of Business Development and Strategy, Asia
- Develop and support M&A initiatives across the region including but not limited to joint ventures, licensing strategies, and partnerships
- Conduct due diligence, analysing segments to identify investment opportunities
- Participate and drive projects with regional distributors, ie - derive and prepare business plans, manage respective market projects, etc
- Partner with in-country stakeholders to drive M&A/Business Development projects
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Business Administration / Economics / Life Science / Health Care
- A minimum of 7 years Corporate Finance / Consulting experience gained from a sizeable organization
- Prior experience in Health Care or Pharmaceutical industries is beneficial
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- Fluency in English - additional Asian languages would be advantageous