Our client is the world leader within their unique sector, and Hong Kong being the Headquarters of the Company. Currently there is an exciting opportunity to join the team.
We are now seeking for CORPORATE FINANCE SENIOR MANAGER
- Assist the Corporate Finance team to evaluate any new business initiatives
- Carry out M&A deals, overseeing due diligence and documentation
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders on M&A transaction execution, ensuring all transactions are compliant with the Group's finance and internal control policies
- Prepare finance reports highlighting key issues and make recommendations thereon for management consideration
- Perform various analysis and compile industry benchmark reports
- Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified member of CPA or related professional qualification
- Minimum 10 years of experience in finance field, with solid exposure in handling M&A or corporate finance transactions
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills, detail minded with a positive attitude
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.