Our client is a magic circle firm with a strong Corporate team globally, they are now looking for a Corporate Professional Support Lawyer to support corporate partners and associates in the Greater China region.
We are now seeking a
CORPORATE PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT LAWYER (5 PQE+)
- HK qualified lawyer with 5-7 years of transactional experience with a leading international or reputable law firm with solid experience in M&A and ECM
- Business level of English and Mandarin; as well as excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral);
- Managing the team's know-how generally as well as in the preparation of precedents and standard forms, including drafting, updating, and managing online document libraries,;
- Research and analysis of new law and practices, researching points of law and providing relevant updates to the fee earners in the team;
- support with the preparation of pitch documents and developing ideas and opportunities for client bulletins/briefs where relevant by working with the business development team;
- developing, coordinating and, where appropriate, delivering trainee on-boarding programmes, technical training as well as identifying opportunities to conduct relevant client seminars;
- work with other PSLs in the HK office to ensure well-rounded internal CLE programme is delivered to the fee-earners throughout the CPD year;
- assisting the global Corporate Know-How team in maintaining the practice group's knowledge base; and
- providing support and advice to the fee earners regarding research, precedents, new areas of law, etc.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.