We are currently seeking an Customer Experience Manager (Research and Market Intelligence)
- Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions and engagements - from purchase to product return to customer support.
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, sales, product development, account management, etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey - are plugged
- Regular communication with internal stakeholders such as customer service executives and other customer-facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities, if any in the brand experience
- Raising red flags wherever the business process - billing, installation or anything pre or post sales - needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience with the company
- Ensuring the CX strategies are aligned to the external markets, business goals and outcomes
- Collect, track and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements externally based on the insights gathered - help measure metrics such as NPS to gauge how the brand is performing on CX performance parameters
- Work with the technology teams to ensure a seamless brand and buying experience with the technology
- University graduated or above
- 8-10 years of solid experience and of which at least 3 years in supervisory experience in insurance/banking industry covering customer service and experience areas Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.