Our client, a global technology service firm, is currently looking for a high calibre to join customer service team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT (VISUAL & AUDIO)
- Operate and maintain audio visual related facilities, perform daily proactive equipment check.
- Coordinate, setup, test, and standby for client events including local presentation, video/audio/web conference.
- Deliver operational support and audio visual services to our banking and commercial clients. The candidate will be stationed primarily onsite supporting our clients audio visual operations.
- Manage internal conferencing bridge to ensure scheduled point to point or multipoint conferences are connecting without issues.
- Provide onsite audio visual support service at client offices during operation hours and if necessary, work in different shifts as per client request.
- Generate and compile data for support service reporting on a regular basis.
- Troubleshoot and recognize problem quickly and provide contingency to minimize impact to live operation.
- University graduates preferred but not a must.
- Working experience in Audio & Visual industry is a definite advantage.
- Good spoken & written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Customer service experience is an advantage.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.