Due to expansion, our client a leading retail group invites high calibre candidates to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER (CALL/ CONTACT CENTRE EXP PREFERRED)
- Cater to customer needs and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Maintain customer loyalty by providing professional services.
- Manage inbound contact centre
- Establish and implement guidelines that help in reducing the number of complaints.
- Handle complaints effectively and work on remedial action.
- Coach team and staff on complain handling methodologies.
- Manage the aftersales follow up and support services.
- Work with eCommerce team to enhance quality delivery services.
- University graduate
- Relevant experience in a supervisory capacity in customer services, call centre, contact centre or retail industry.
- Strong knowledge in inbound and outbound call services.
- Supervisory experience with good experience in leading a team and motivate them to achieve their KPIs.
- Experience in managing an online store will be beneficial.
- Excellent understanding about customer satisfaction index, loyalty, retention.
- Outgoing, professional attitude, cheerful with good problem-solving skills.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Varsha Mankani +852 2986 1903 or varsha.mankani (@) hillmanross.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.