Our client is a large financial services firm and they are looking for a talented individual to lead their Cyber Security team.
We are now seeking for a CYBER SECURITY TEAM LEAD
- Develop strategies for the protection of our computer systems and networks efficiently and cost effectively supporting the prescribed cybersecurity objectives.
- Plan and implement adequate preventive, detection and control measures, including installing and using software for data encryption and firewalls.
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Responsible for the hands-on response mechanism for issues raised in problem reports as well as analysis of breaches following security incidents (incident response).
- Develop and implement cybersecurity policies and procedures for employees and others with access to computer, network and data systems including training users and promote cybersecurity awareness.
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends and cyber threats, which involves researching new security technologies and networking with other professionals, proactively recommend security upgrades where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or related area.
- At least 6 years' experience in IT security for financial service industry or its related industry.
- Hands-on experience in ISO27001 and Cybersecurity strategy formulation and control measure implementation.
- Holder of IT Security certifications such as CISSP/CISA/CISM/ CISP-HK. Candidate with other qualification such as GPEN/ GXPN/ GIAC is an advantage.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Ian Luong +852 2986 1945
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.