Due to rapid expansion, our client a leading transportation and logistics company is currently looking for a Data Centre Specialist (Cloud) to join their team.
We are now seeking for a DATA CENTRE SPECIALIST (CLOUD)
- Responsible for data centre operations in the Cloud-based environment
- Execute systems / database / network administration
- Manage on-premises and cloud environments
- Conduct monitoring and health check activities
- Plan and conduct maintenance and routine services
- Fault identification, support escalation and resolutions
- Document and maintain standard operation procedure
- Supervise and manage the performance of subordinates
- Work closely with teammates in Hong Kong, offshore team, and overseas Business Units on a project basis
- Engage in a wide range of projects, plan and conduct production change implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Cloud and Data Centre Administration or related discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in data centre operation, systems infrastructure and architecture design
- Experience in any Cloud-based environment such as Azure, Docker, K8s, Jenkins and Ansible etc.
- Good knowledge in Window and Linux server
- Good communication and presentation skill in English and Chinese
- Sound analytical, problem-solving skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Working with overseas teams is required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.