Our client a listed property group is actively looking for Data Scientist to join their Data team.
We are now seeking for Data Scientist
- Responsible for the analytics pipeline from data extraction, blending, cleansing and processing to model creation and result visualization
- Gather, analyze data and build statistical models to conduct data analysis and create algorithms to predict probabilities
- Develop predictive and prescriptive models through programming in R or Python.
- Communicate quantitative insights into recommendations and present final results.
- Lead researches in the application of AI for stakeholders
- Identify and explore relevant data sources from internal and external sources, covering structured and unstructured data
- Design data collection, integration and retention requirements and framework
- Work with the IT system team to design and implement data-driven systems; and refine data collection process
- Degree holder in Quantitative Science/Data Management/Business Analysis or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of experience in data science, modeling and some scripting
- At least 3 years of experience in managerial role of data science, analytics or data management
- Hands on experience with machine learning models using Python or R
- Strong data project management, business process analysis and numerical skills
- Data visualization skills, preferred experience in Power BI, Quik or Tableau
- Good command in using data management tools, data systems or related software
- Desire to work across various projects and enjoy strategically advising clients on emerging data techniques and initiatives.
- Fluency in English and Chinese are required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.