Our client a listed company is actively looking for DBA to join their IT team.
We are now seeking for Database Administrator, DBA
- Perform database administration and support tasks in UNIX / Linux platform
- Responsible for database performance monitoring and tuning
- Ensure production support, troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Work with vendors to resolve database incidents and problems
- Degree or above in Computer Science, or industry related discipline
- 5 years' or above solid experience on Database (Oracle 10g/11g RAC, SQL Server and Adabas (optional)) Administration and support services
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, database and shell script/programming
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Self-motivated; taking ownership of projects and issues, including follow through to closure and resolution
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.