Our client a leading IT solutions company is actively looking for RPA Developer to join their IT team.
We are now seeking for RPA Developer
- Setup, design, develop and test automation solutions using latest Robotics Process Automation technologies using RPA Tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation ..
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to understand and collect user requirements
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA tools' components in the enterprise architecture and support building demo/POC/Pilot automation use cases
- Support and participate in testing activities for automation solutions
- Provide technical advise on solution design considerations for performance, scalability, availability, maintainability etc…
- Create and maintains technical design documentation to support automation development.
- Accurately analyzes and estimates the development effort and assess feasibility of solutions
- Quickly learn and apply new automation technologies to automate business processes
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience in design and develop of Robotics Process Automation is a must
- 3-4+ years of working experience in multiple RPA tools ( Automation Anywhere, UI-Path and Blue Prism)
- . Net Programming Language is a plus
- Lean Six-Sigma Certified is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.