Our client is one of the largest and best known retailers in Hong Kong with four outlets providing three hundred one thousand square feet of shopping space throughout the territory.
We are now seeking for a DEPARTMENT MANAGER WAREHOUSE
- Plans, directs, controls, coordinates and evaluates logistics management functions, typically for multiple facilities, for all or most of the following: inventory management, warehousing and transportation.
- Ensures adequate and timely distribution of these elements to attain maximum sales potential consistent with good inventory control.
- Design and recommends effective distribution procedures and stock management systems.
- Oversees security and operation of warehouse involving both incoming and outgoing goods.
- Plans and ensures the optimal utilization of warehouse storage space.
- Plans and manages overall department budget and manpower levels according to budget control objectives and business plan.
- Demonstrates leadership by motivating employees toward achieving inventory accuracy, safety, and housekeeping goals. Establishes tone of integrity and ethics. Initiates new ideas, processes, and systems improvements.
- Understands business goals and utilizes this information to recommend improvements and changes.
- Develops effective working relationships across functions and businesses.
- Motivate all department staff, coach them on meeting the Company's goals & encourage them to pursue continuous learning.
- Degree holder majoring in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years experience in Warehouse operations, preferably in retail or trading industry.
- Language ability: proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Computer literate, and proficient in Chinese Word Processing.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Arthur Yuen +852 2986 1905
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.