Our client is a tier one Chinese Bank with strong business presence globally. Its Hong Kong Head Office is seeking for Deposit Relationship Manager is needed to join the Corporate Banking department focusing on developing the HK Conglomerates portfolio focusing on Great China region.
We are now seeking for DEPOSIT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - CORPORATE BANKING (HK$30K-45K/MONTH)
- Explore new business opportunities of commercial banking products through different business networks and channels to achieve designated business targets.
- Cross-sell banking products to SME customers.
- Manage account portfolio and maintain close relationship with customers for business retention and referrals.
- Perform annual review of high risk / unsuitable customers timely.
- Ensure compliance with account opening requirements on CDD and KYC.
- Review relevant MIS reports to identify any suspicious transactions timely.
- Comply with anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing controls in accordance with regulatory standards and CNCBI policies.
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in relationship management, preferably in financial institutions with client facing experience on selling deposit product to corporate client
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.