Our client is a top developer and is expanding their technical service team. This position will be under the central services team but won't looking after a specific property / portfolio. He or she is expecting to set up new guidelines / procedures in accordance with the new market practices / new statutory requirements, and spread out to different operational units.
We are seeking for a Deputy Technical Services Manager - mixed portfolio
- Plan, execute and manage maintenance work / A & A work / renovation project;
- Providing technical support and setting guidelines on building maintenance and operation matters for the portfolios;
- Contribute in tendering procedures and manage compliance of statutory requirements / ordinances with respect to building controls;
- Responsible for conducting condition survey and technical training
- Degree holder in Surveying or equivalent
- Professional member of the HKIS/RICS in building surveying stream
- At least 5 years post qualification working experience in building consultancy or maintenance management
- Conversant with Buildings Ordinance, Code of Practice and statutory requirements.
- Qualified green building professional e.g. BEAM Pro/LEED AP would be an advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.