Our client is a recognized fashion company with strong project pipelines. Deep-rooted in Hong Kong, an opportunity has arisen for a Design Manager to join their team.
We are now seeking for Design Manager
- Generate innovative ideas & themes and ability to produce mood boards
- In charge of planning, creating, producing, and implementing all types of promotional materials (e.g. advertising, online and offline promotional materials, catalog design, POS, etc.)
- Provide innovative design solutions with the goal of supporting and growing corporate brand equity, as well as ensuring that they are consistent with their respective brand strategy.
- Supervise and lead a design team, as well as collaborate with internal teams and outside stakeholders (e.g., marketing, visual merchandising, etc.) to complete design projects from idea to completion, all while adhering to agreed-upon timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Degree in Fine Arts or design-related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in graphic design with at least 3 years at supervisory level, preferably from the retail or mall industry
- Strong conceptual thinking in both visual and interactive visual; good sense of photography
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, a strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, and supervisory skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign is a must, and have knowledge of animation and compositing software would be an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.