Are you a passionate, energetic member of an agile team? Would you like to play a key role in development projects for our client's customer facing applications?
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer. You will have an opportunity to work across the product's layers to deliver features and functionality as part of a highly collaborative, quality-focused team. You must have strong technical skills as well as be a good communicator and have an eye for technical excellence. You will contribute in all aspects of the development lifecycle as well as being vocal, committed, passionate members of a highly collaborative team will excel.
We are now seeking for a DEVELOPER / PRODUCT ENGINEER
- Develop new features in an iterative way that collectively form a larger application
- Modify and enhance existing software to add or change features, while constantly improving the codebase
- Participate in the estimation of work to be done as part of an overall agile process
- Coordinate application implementation and test functionality to ensure specifications are met
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Cloud Foundry
- Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST based JSON APIs
- Experience with build and deployment tools: Maven, Git, JUnit
- Experience building and working with DevOps Toolchains (Nexus, Hygieia, SonarQube, Github, Jenkins)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work very closely with a larger development team of differing skillsets
- Experience and understanding of test-driven development
- Experience with the scrum process
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.