Our client is a global information technology company.
The opportunity will enhance your business and technical knowledge so that you can progress onto the next stage of your career. Through a series of on-the-job training and orientation, you will have good exposure to multiple business units and corporate functions of our organization.
We are now seeking for a JAVA PROGRAMMER/ ANALYST PROGRAMMER/SYSTEM ANALYST
- FG-5 years exp
- Hands-on Java web application, Tomcat, Oracle DB, AngularJS, Boostrap, linux scripting, backend API development experiences.
- AWS cloud development with AWS certificate is in advantage.
- Native Cantonese, Good Mandarin, Good English
- Analyzing existing systems and business models
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Understanding software development lifecycle
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- presenting proposals to clients
- working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedules for complete system
- overseeing implementation of a new system including data migration planning and working flexibly to deadlines
- For the programmer position, fresh graduates are welcome!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.