Our client is a well-known international group with strong global presence.
We are now seeking for a DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER (WECHAT MINI PROGRAM)
- Assist Head of Digital with current WeChat mini program development and explore potential opportunities for solution integration
- Work closely across internal teams regarding system integration and global alignment on user experience and with external parties during project deployment
- Work with full stack development teams and user experience designers and work along while drafting flow diagrams, wire frames and technical specifications.
- Define roadmap and identify critical project milestones
- Consolidate user feedback and market data to develop and optimise digital activities
- Understand business demands across Asia offices and utilise vendor support for localisation and digitalisation projects
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of experience in product development and project management.
- Tech and data driven. Enjoy building meaningful solutions and features around data.
- WeChat mini program experience for China market and familiarity with Mini Program backend is a must.
- Strong in time management and attention to detail for project excellence.
- Proficient in project management tools likes JIRA or Confluence.
- With both user and developer mindsets would be ideal.
- Excellent in stakeholder management and being consultative to internal users.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese both spoken and written.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.