The client is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm
people per year across 6 countries. They have a team of 200+ people in 6 countries aligned around
a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
Passionate about driving new product features and building great products. The kind of person
who constantly seeks for feedback for our products and work with Product Management and
Developer team on how to best incorporate new product features. Assist in project planning,
monitoring the schedules and milestones, and ensuring the deliverables are met with the user
- Drive full visibility of software delivery chain (status, estimates, efforts, deviations, time, quality).
- Gathering and analyzing requirements to be able to build and develop business cases
- Implement well managed, working and permanently improving software delivery process, managed team backlog for 2 to 3 sprints regularly
- Challenge assumptions behind requirements, push for product consistency and quality and drive implementation
- Engage with business stakeholders to ensure relevance of an evolving technology roadmap
- Build cross functional relationships and manage large scale cross functional initiatives.
- Familiar with agile, A/B testing and other product related methodologies
What you will have:
- A degree in Computer Science, or other relevant degree. MBA preferred but not required
- At least three years' experience in Business/Systems Analysis
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Cantonese speaking a plus
- A good communicator, with the ability to express yourself clearly and effectively
- Meticulous and thorough, while having an eye for the bigger picture
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task
- Customer-oriented, having what's best for the customer as your priority
- Positive, optimistic and curious
- Able to work under pressure, good team player
What can you expect from them:
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams
Interested candidates can apply directly through the portal.
For questions, please contact ian Luong at