Our Client is a commercial bank with a strong Asia presence. Fast growing and energetic environment, they are now growing their technology team and looking for a passionate member with sound technical knowledge to join their team.
We are now seeking for a DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - ELECTRONIC BANKING
- Manage and drive the implementation of the firm's digital transformation program
- Drive business process analysis meeting to ensure business requests are fully understood
- Communicate with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of projects
- Develop platforms and digital solutions to enhance customer experience and sales. E.g. E-commerce, CRM and social media
- Provide correlation analysis to extract business insights and make recommendations to capture business opportunities
- Develop good communications with variety of departments in different levels on business and technical perspectives
- Work with Global teams on the desired solutions or alternatives to fulfill the requirements
- Track the effectiveness of application implementation through collecting end user feedback
- Engage and influence senior stakeholders effectively to achieve the strategic outcomes of the programs and overall transformation within the organization skills & experiences required.
- Handle various ad-hoc assignments.
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst at a regional capacity
- Good analytical abilities, technical writing skills and time management
- Hands on experience in business process analysis
- Self-motivated with detail minded
- Demonstrate good English and Chinese writing skills with good presentation skills
- Exposure to business application systems (e.g E-commerce, M-commerce, Mobile applications, ePOS, CRM, Digital technology) is preferred.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Wilfred King +852 2986 1940
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.