Our client, a global FMCG manufacturing company, is currently looking for a Business Transformation Director to look after the entire company's supply chain business process in preparing for implementing SAP S/4HANA.
We are now seeking for a DIRECTOR, BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
- Lead the organization to excellence through transformation initiatives in all aspects of supply chain, logistics, IT and operations
- Drive all phases of the SAP S/4HANA program beginning with transformation strategy development, template design and deployments
- Provide strategic leadership and ensure alignment between program objectives, business and IT strategies
- Lead programs and projects using project management tools and techniques in the strategic development, change management and implementation of initiatives to ensure the organization's ability to successfully implement a business transformation agenda and realize intended impact
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement and innovation
- Build and manage a team that drive results by strong commitment, effective collaboration and innovation
- Enable organizational capability in horizontal adaption, change and transformation across the organization while continuing to run the business
- Maintain strong coordination with all business unit heads and collaborate with them to create innovative strategies
- 10+ years of experience with business process improvement, leading impactful, transformational change
- Experience in managing large end-to-end business process transformation initiative.
- Advanced knowledge of business processes for manufacturing industries.
- Working or management consulting experience in the manufacturing and supply chain area is preferred
- Experience or knowledge with SAP ERP system, SCM or logistic systems and technology
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain with Master's degree is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, planning and execution skills.
- Proficient at presentation, facilitation, influencing, and communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships at all levels with different key stakeholders
- Strong in managing and providing coaching to team members
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese would be a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.