A global pharmaceutical company with very committed product pipeline. They are looking for a high calibre talent to join their team.
- Assist the team for individual case on safety reports (ICSR) process.
- Provide training for new drug safety landing and handle PV quality and compliant
- Support and train staff for drug safety operations
- Provide adhoc Regulatory affairs function
- Degree or above in Pharmacy or related fields.
- Over 3 years working experience with Regulatory affairs in pharmaceutical industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and oral English and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.