My client is a MNC manufacturer and they are expanding their production line in HK.
We are looking for an EHS MANAGER- PLANT OPERATION.
- Maintain, implement and enhance the QHSE policy
- Carry out plant safety inspection and prepare inspection report.
- Identify risks/hazards in the operation procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Monitor up-to-date health and safety legislation, standards, codes of practice and advise relevant parties on possible impacts to operation, propose action plan to cope with the changes.
- Manage accident and injury investigation program and conduct statistical analysis.
- Conduct HSE training courses and to promote safety awareness to all levels of staffs and front line operators.
- ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 system maintenance and to conduct internal audit.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in environmental, health & safety discipline or equivalent
- Registered Safety Officer (RSO)
- At least 5 years EHS related working experience in managerial position, preferably in manufacturing or beverage industry
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.