My client are expanding their business in HK and they are looking for passionate engineer to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for an ENGINEER- Facilities Maintenance (CLIENT SIDE)
- Manage maintenance activities including but not limited to the MEP, FS, HVAC systems and related building works at project site
- Monitor operations daily and oversee systems that include heating, lighting, refrigeration, air conditioning, plumbing, water purification, air filtering, and electrical systems etc
- Plan, organize and supervise a technical team and contractors to perform day to day
- Responsible for handling Repair and Maintenance in all E&M and Builder aspects
- Mainly forcus on Facilities Maintenance
- Bachelor degree holder in building service/Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related industry
- Solid Experience in M&E / building services repair and maintenance works
- Electrical license (Grade A), Grade B is preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.