Our client is a Multinational Corporation, an opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to join their team.
We are now seeking for Executive Assistant
- Maintaining a busy calendar; planning and organizing meetings; booking conference rooms; greeting and escorting visitors
- Answer the phone, take comprehensive and accurate messages, and sort and distribute mail
- Handle local and international travel arrangements, as well as expense processing.
- Prioritizes own work according to stated deadlines, manages time, and gives suggestions.
- Notifies the Executive of upcoming deadlines and/or priorities that need to be addressed.
- Receives and screens incoming calls, as well as greeting visitors. When dealing with callers and visitors, uses tact
- Creates letters, reports, memoranda, and other documents. Makes suitable modifications to spelling, grammar, and layout after proofreading
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, detailed oriented, and with good commercial sense
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, and willing to learn
- Familiar with MS Office applications, Advanced proficiency in Excel
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.