Our client is a listed company with various business services including property, food & beverage, entertainment and other sectors. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (IANG HOLDER PREFERRED).
- Report to the senior managements
- Coordinate and plan meetings arrangements, travel schedules for group executives
- Communicate and liaise with PRC business units, potential clients and government departments
- Prepare presentation materials, take minutes, screen phone calls, draft documents, maintain business and personal files
- Support in various projects depending on business needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree holder
- Minimum 1 year of relevant secretarial support working experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command in Cantonese, Mandarin, English
- Detail minded, flexible and a great team player
- Fresh Graduate & IANG are also welcome
- Occasional travel to China/overseas is required
- Immediately available
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.