We are now seeking for a EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, PROCUREMENT (PROCESS IMPLEMENTATION)
- Ensure policies and standards are in full compliance with the existing procurement framework and ethical practices are enforced in all procurement-related dealings and activities.
- Strengthen proper procurement governance and controls for risk mitigation purposes, whilst ensuring procurement performance KPIs and service level agreement (SLAs) are met.
- Continuously review, improve, and streamline existing procurement processes via the usage of technology solutions to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Develop and roll out standard operating documents via internal and external team meetings and workshops.
- Oversee the execution and implementation of various strategic procurement transformation and project initiatives.
- Lead and motivate the team to maximize individual and overall performance and create an environment of flexibility and continuous improvement through effective communication, regular performance feedback, and implementation of training and development opportunities.
- Degree in Procurement, Business Administration or Quantity Surveying
- Chartered Member of HKIS, RICS, CIPS or equivalent
- At least 12-15 years of related client and/or consultancy experience in developing process and procedures and delivering benefits through strategic procurement and category management
- Sound knowledge Oracle ERP / IT systems to support procurement activity would be highly preferable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to establish, influence, and maintain collaborative relationship with a broad range of internal and external parties and stakeholders
- Good planning and project management skills and ability to identify user requirements and lead change programmes
- High level of integrity, work ethics and good moral values
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.