A Leading Insurance Conglomerate with well-established operations across Asia-Pacific (APAC) is recruiting top talent to join their Finance team.
We are now seeking for a FINANCE DIRECTOR - INSURANCE
- Lead a sizeable Finance team and report directly to the Group Finance Director
- Act as the Finance Business partner to cross-function department heads and ensure financial reports and operations are in compliance with corporate policies.
- Act as the finance representative in projects relating to system enhancement, streamline of accounting workflow, and changes in IFRS 17 & IFRS 9 reports.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- Big 4 trained with CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 10+ years relevant experience in Insurance or Financial Services industry gained in Multi-national conglomerates (MNC)
- Experience in managing a sizeable Finance team (8+) with successful track record working in Management team.
- Hands on Project Experience with System implementation (SAP), IFRS reporting and automation.
- Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.