This is a fast growing, US-based consumer goods company engaged in the distribution of high-end electronics accessories. To meet the demands of a growing business, they are now seeking a highly-talented finance professional to join their headquarters based in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a FINANCE MANAGER
- Report to the CFO, leading a small team
- Lead the finance operations of the business including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Tax and Cash Flow functions
- Establish and re-fine standard operating procedures, and ensure adheres to statutory and company policies
- Ensure month-end and year-end closing is timely completed in an accurate and efficient manner
- Liase with external parties such as banking partners and auditors
- Assist in preparing annual budget and quarterly forecasting
- Degree holder in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- CPA Qualified
- A minimum of 6 years financial accounting/reporting experience gained from a sizeable business within a product-based business
- Prior Big 4 experience
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX is advantageous
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Ronald Ho +852 2986 1997.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.