Our client is leading HK Listed Manufacturing Group with strong presence around the globe. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as the Finance Manager in their senior management team.
We are now seeking a FINANCE MANAGER (CREDIT CONTROL)
- Lead accounts receivable and payable management, treasury functions and cash flow projections
- Manage audit process, statutory and tax filings; Liaise with external auditors, IRD, banks etc.
- Address operation issues and ensure compliance with corporate laws, tax laws and listing rules
- Review and prepare various financial and managements reports, including management accounts, cost management report, financial performance analysis, budgets and forecasts, for management in making business decisions
- Prepare budget & forecast and to ensure proper and effective cost control
- Implement and enforce finance policies and procedures, tight controls and reporting system
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline, Qualified accountant, Big4 experience preferred
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in sizeable listed company, manufacturing/ engineering industry experiences is strongly preferred
- Leadership skills to foster an environment of collaboration and to drive changes to enhance efficiency, good interpersonal skills
- Flexible, hand-on, able to work under pressure, detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese AND Mandarin)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.