A renowned MNC Corporation is seeking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their regional team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a Finance Manager(Finance Transformation Projects)
- Reporting to the Head of Finance
- Be responsible for the day to day management of large projects defining and managing scope, budget, timelines and quality, with full responsibility and authority to complete the assigned project using traditional and agile methodologies
- Maintain project plans, anticipates, mitigates and manages project risks and creates and implements strategies to mitigate shortfalls in project timeline and budget
- Lead project teams consisting of multi-functional, global and virtual groups and directly supervises staff, ensuring the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools and responsibilities are in place to deliver the plan and deliver excellence
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including managing changes to the project scope/schedule, and impact analysis
- Bachelor degree holder in related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- At least 8-10 years of relvant PM experiences in MNC/Consulting companies
- Strong command of English & Chinese, both in writing and speaking
- Sound knowledge of up-to-date accounting standards and able to meet compliance requirements
- Knowledge of SAP system preferred
- Immediately Avaialble preferred