Our client is a US based retail company with strong presence in Asia Pacific. Due to its rapid expansion, they are looking for high calibre candidates to join their professional team.
We are now seeking for a FINANCE MANAGER
- Act as a business partner to conduct financial planning & analysis and provide insightful recommendation to support decision making
- Responsible for the budget, forecast, variance analysis, stock control and expenses control
- Develop methodologies to improve forecast accuracy, identify cost drivers and trends to establish realistic P&L targets & measurements.
- Handle business planning, monitor investor projects and drive cost efficiency
- Work closely with different internal stakeholders and propose recommendation to top management
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- At least 7 years relevant working experience in sourcing / retail industry
- Solid experience in driving business improvement
- With good coordination, planning and executive capability
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
For more information, please contact Melanie Wong at +852 2986 1981
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.