Our client is a leading Trading and Distribution Corporation headquartered in Hong Kong. Despite the current market condition, they are actively seeking for an Accounting Manager to join their growing finance team.
We are seeking for a FINANCE MANAGER (FULL SET)
- Responsible for full set of account, overviewing Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL) etc.
- Perform month end closing, statutory reporting, budgeting, forecasting etc.
- Supervise subordinates in performing general and project accounting duties;
- Liaise with auditors and relevant regulatory bodies for audits and tax filings;
- Ensure proper reporting procedures and compliance to international accounting standards;
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments such as System Upgrade, Streamline accounting workflow etc.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting/Finance or related discipline;
- At least 8 years' of relevant experience; candidates with trading and retail industry background is highly advantageous.
- Experience with SAP is highly preferred
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with short notice or immediately available is preferred.