Our client is a renowned Consumer Goods business with well-established operations across Asia. To meet the demands of the business, they are recruiting an experienced Finance Manager to join their Finance team.
We are now seeking for a FINANCE MANAGER
- Report directly to the Finance Director and lead a sizeable Finance & Operations team.
- Responsible for all full set of accounts such as AR, AP, GL and manage team members to fulfil on their daily duties.
- Responsible for month-end closing processes and support the commercial team on providing timely & accurate figures in relations to annual budget, forecast, cash flow management and projects (system implementation).
- Identify control deficiencies and streamline operating procedures to enhance workflow.
- Lead the system implementation project (SAP) and drive transformation.
- Assist in adhoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 15+ years relevant experience in a sizeable Multi National Conglomerate (MNC), with at least 5+ years in management position. Audit / Big 4 trained is preferred.
- Candidates with Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Retail and Pharmaceutical industry experience is highly advantageous.
- Hands on Project Experience with System implementation (SAP), IFRS reporting, Outsource Projects etc.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and multi-task.
- Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.