Our client is a reputable company within the property management sector. Currently there is an exciting opportunity to join as Financial Controller to lead their finance team.
We are now seeking for FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- Lead a sizable team to manage all accounting, finance, HR and Admin services, and report directly to Managing Director
- In charge of the overall financial management matters, including financial reporting, financial planning and analysis, treasury, taxation, and perform consolidation for reporting purposes
- Ensure full compliance with the company's policy and statutory requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including auditors and regulatory authorities
- Handle with ad hoc assignment and special projects
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified member of CPA, with minimum 15 years of relevant experience gained from a sizable company
- Big 4 audit background and relevant industry experience will be preferred
- Fluent communication in both written and spoken English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.