My client is a fashion retailer and garment exporter. Due to rapidly expansion, it aims to hire a high calibre candidate supporting financial and accounting activities with compliance to regulatory.
We are now seeking a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- Monitor and supervise the local accounting team in China
- Review and discuss the monthly financial statements with Director
- Maintain accounting structure of the PRC Company
- Provide Critical financial analysis and closely monitor internal controls/ procedures and look for continuous improvement
- Liaise with local bankers, auditors, tax advisors and lawyers and ensure the company's compliance with the PRC Financial Reporting Standards
- Analyse and complete the monthly financial statements accurately
- Determine the monthly cash flow requirement of the factories.
- Cost analysis, review pricing and BOM data
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance/Business with CPA qualification
- At Least 8 years of solid working experience in PRC Garment manufacturing & trading business plus 5 years in managerial level is preferred
- Familiar with PRC government and customs laws and regulations, accounting system, taxation, especially in manufacturing accounts
- Strong business sense, analytical skills/ problem-solving skills, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership team management & interpersonal skills
- Strong command of languages (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Eunice Wong +852 2986 1967
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.