A renowned Hong Kong-based Conglomerate with over 130 years of establishment is its products reaching over 100+ countries worldwide. With ongoing expansion plans to increase their market shares, they are seeking for a Financial Controller to be based in Shanghai.
We are seeking for a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (BASED IN CHINA)
- Support on driving Business Strategy Analysis and Development and execute professionally.
- Assist and develop Internal Control to perform effective and efficient control and monitoring
- Monitor the business process/cycle of all function of the Company, ensure effective communication in place amongst F&A with all other function
- Interact with Hong Kong Headquarter to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations
- Assist in adhoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent. MBA Degree holders are advantageous
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 10+ years relevant experience in a sizeable Organisations (HK-listed / MNC), with at least 5+ years solid working experience in China.
- Candidates with FMCG, Retail, F&B or Pharmaceutical industries is highly preferred
- Experience in leading Internal Control team is advantageous.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders (senior - junior) and multi-task.
- Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and strong command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese