Our client is a well-established manufacturing company in Asia Pacific. To cope with the fast expansion, they are now hiring a Financial Controller to join their team:
We are now seeking for a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- Report to the Group CFO, lead a team to oversee full responsibility of finance/accounting functions in HK and PRC;
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy and timely delivery of financials, oversee the consolidation process; provide monthly/quarterly/year end analysis
- Participate in strategic investment, financial planning, and financial projects;
- Prepare monthly financial review and analysis, corporate budget and forecast
- Provide financial advice and guidance to improve profitability and efficiency
- Give advice and set up the audit goals and internal controls within the group;
- Review and in charge of financial and management reporting to ensure local statutory compliance
- Work closely and maintain a good relationship with auditors and tax advisors; manage audits and compliance.
- Over 15 years relevant working experience in MNC, preferably from manufacturing and retail industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance or other relevant qualification with CPA qualified.
- Solid experience in leading a sizeable team.
- Excellent hands on computer skills in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Strong verbal and written presentation skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills, provides high quality results.
- Excellent communication skills; strong interpersonal and influential abilities; ability to work well with others.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.